[Tweeters] Gyrfalcon Photos

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Fri Jan 24 17:27:45 PST 2014

Here is a link to some (way too many) photos of
the Snohomish Gyrfalcon from today. It remained
for at least 2 hours including a brief departure
and return so it seems to really like this
location/perch. There was a huge flock of Snow
Geese nearby and lots of ducks of various species
plus a small group of Trumpeters in addition to
the other raptors. I also found a small group of
Savannah Sparrows my FOY and a few Western
Meadowlarks. Brilliant sunshine...felt like Spring.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103072475474183849815/SnohomishGyrfalcon?authkey=Gv1sRgCO-AzbqL5rLWwQE#

After the good fortune of finding the Prairie
Falcon at Eide Road yesterday and the amazing
Sea-Hawks on Sunday - quite a week for raptors!!!!

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds