[Tweeters] Re: spring has sprung?

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 19:36:27 PST 2014

I can tell you that, on 2 January, on the North Creek Trail in Mill Creek, I already heard two song sparrows singing what I called semisongs -- that is, very much lower volume than the normal song, barely audible, but fully-formed typical song sparrow songs.  The first true song of the year, I heard on 12 Jan at Walker County Park in Shelton.

Jason Hernandez