[Tweeters] Trumpeter swan images

viper.bob at frontier.com viper.bob at frontier.com
Tue Jan 21 19:30:45 PST 2014

While waiting for the gyrfalcon to appear I decide to photograph some of the many trumpeter swans in the area. I have ignored them photographically for years even though I admire their size and beauty. When I first moved here in 1970 there were only about 60 that wintered in the Mount Vernon area. Now there are thousands and they are spread out into many areas if Skagit county. I have put several images of them in flight on my website http://www.rlkimages.photoshelter.com  in the recently added images gallery for those who care to take a peek.
Bob Kothenbeutel
Woodinville
viper.bob at frontier.com