[Tweeters] banquet featuring Dennis Paulson

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 13:26:16 PST 2014

if anyone decides to video, stream or live-tweet dennis's talk, i would be
thrilled to know about this!

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 4:45 PM, <jbroadus at seanet.com> wrote:

> I hope this meets the tweeters guidelines:

> "Dear Friends, Partners and Birders,

> A banquet invitation is extended to all tweeters to the Tahoma Audubon

> annual banquet ,

> on Saturday, Feb.8th at the historic Temple Theater in Tacoma.

> Our *guest speaker -

> Dennis Paulson, Director Emeritus of the Slater Museum of Natural History.

> His presentation is titled "Changing World, Changing Birds." *

> Additionally, we'll be presenting him and the museum with our *2014

> Distinguished Service Award - Community at the banquet for the

> contributions that the

> University of Puget Sound's Slater Museum of Natural History has provided

> to local conservation, scientific research, and education of birds and

> wildlife.

> The event is open to the public and you do not need to be a member to

> attend.

> **Registration is open until January 26th.* RSVP is required* -

> guests will not be admitted at the door without prior RSVP.

> *45th Annual Membership Banquet*

> *Saturday, February 8, 2014*

> *5:30 pm - 8:30pm*

> *Temple Theater Ballroom*

> *RSVP at: taudubon.brownpapertickets.com

> <*http://taudubon.brownpapertickets.com

> <http://taudubon.brownpapertickets.com>*>*

> You may RSVP and pay via Brown Paper Tickets or by

> downloading a registration form from our website and mailing it with a

> check to Tahoma Audubon (address below) *by 1/26.*

> I hope to see you there!

> Krys McArthur Kyer

> Executive Director

> Tahoma Audubon Society

> 2917 Morrison Road W.

> University Place, WA 98466

> "Connecting People with Nature"

> www.tahomaaudubon.org

> Adriana Hess Audubon Center: (253) 565-9278

> Clarice Clark

> Puyallup, WA. 98371

> mailto:jbroadus at seanet.com

GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://gplus.to/grrlscientist
http://www.grrlscientist.net/
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
http://www.scilogs.com/maniraptora/
The most valuable service you can perform is to think independently