[Tweeters] banquet featuring Dennis Paulson

jbroadus at seanet.com jbroadus at seanet.com
Mon Jan 20 08:45:09 PST 2014

I hope this meets the tweeters guidelines:
"Dear Friends, Partners and Birders,

A banquet invitation is extended to all tweeters to the Tahoma Audubon annual banquet ,
on Saturday, Feb.8th at the historic Temple Theater in Tacoma.

Our *guest speaker -
Dennis Paulson, Director Emeritus of the Slater Museum of Natural History.
His presentation is titled "Changing World, Changing Birds." *

Additionally, we'll be presenting him and the museum with our *2014
Distinguished Service Award - Community at the banquet for the contributions that the
University of Puget Sound's Slater Museum of Natural History has provided
to local conservation, scientific research, and education of birds and
wildlife.

The event is open to the public and you do not need to be a member to
attend.

*Registration is open until January 26th. RSVP is required* -
guests will not be admitted at the door without prior RSVP.

*45th Annual Membership Banquet*
*Saturday, February 8, 2014*
*5:30 pm - 8:30pm*
*Temple Theater Ballroom*
*RSVP at: taudubon.brownpapertickets.com
<http://taudubon.brownpapertickets.com>*

You may RSVP and pay via Brown Paper Tickets or by
downloading a registration form from our website and mailing it with a
check to Tahoma Audubon (address below) by 1/26.

I hope to see you there!

Krys McArthur Kyer
Executive Director

Tahoma Audubon Society
2917 Morrison Road W.
University Place, WA 98466

"Connecting People with Nature"
www.tahomaaudubon.org
Adriana Hess Audubon Center: (253) 565-9278
Clarice Clark
Puyallup, WA. 98371
mailto:jbroadus at seanet.com