Fw: [Tweeters] Where have all the shorebirds gone?

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 17:23:01 PST 2014

Tweets,
Oops, a random finger twitch or something...

As I started to say, David and I had no shorebirds at all on the 1/1/14 Skagit CBC. Our section was the Stillaguamish Valley, between Norman Rd and the Pioneer Highway. Usually there are several areas of flooded fields, all of which were dry this year. We didn’t even have a Killdeer! We were also missing numbers of waterfowl that typically use these wet fields. It really has been a dry winter, though not particularly pleasant with all of this dank fog.
Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast dot net