[Tweeters] Boundary Bay Snowy Owls

Wayne Weber contopus at telus.net
Fri Jan 17 14:31:17 PST 2014

Linda and Tweeters,

There are one or two Snowy Owls that have been seen recently (as recently as
Jan 14) along the Boundary Bay dyke, but they are often hard to find (I've
looked twice with no success). They are always seen between 64th and 72nd
Streets, and this winter, more often near 64th Street. I would start walking
eastward from the foot of 64th, and look north from the dyke as well as
south toward the bay-- they are sometimes perched on top of the big tanks
near the greenhouse complex.

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC

contopus at telus.net