[Tweeters] RE: RFI - Seattle to Glacier

Brendan McGarry BrendanM at seattleaudubon.org
Tue Jan 14 12:12:26 PST 2014

Hi Tweeters,

I've been out of office for a few days (in the beautiful San Juans, where I saw my first Turkey Vulture of the year!), but came back to some wonderful suggestions, connections, etc. for the Seattle Audubon High School program's trip (now I owe many people e-mails!). I just wanted to generally thank everyone for their help (and by all means send more if you think of something).

Good birding,

Brendan McGarry
High School Program (Birdwatch) Coordinator

Seattle Audubon
8050 35th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, WA 98115
ph. 206-523-4483
fax. 206-528-7779
www.seattleaudubon.org<http://www.seattleaudubon.org>
Cultivating and leading a community that values and protects birds and the natural environment since 1916.
[ZA102637861]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Audubon-Society/37707811609?fref=ts>[ZA102637858]<https://twitter.com/SeattleAudubon>