[Tweeters] Removal

Charles Easterberg easterbg at uw.edu
Tue Jan 14 11:35:08 PST 2014

Please remove me from Tweeters :( Time issue. Thanks.

Charles Easterberg, Senior Public Health Advisor
Hall Health Center 440
University of Washington 354400
Seattle, WA 98195-4400
E-mail: easterbg at uw.edu<mailto:easterbg at uw.edu>
Phone : 206-543-7209
Fax: 206-616-3360

My usual work hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday but I may be away from my desk for considerable periods of time. The information is intended for the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy all copies and attachments. See our Notice of Privacy Practices at www.uwmedicine.org<http://www.uwmedicine.org/>.