[Tweeters] Checklist of Edmonds Birds Available

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 06:33:05 PST 2014

Hi Tweets,

This is a second post to catch those of you who were away for the holidays or missed the first post last month. The revised Edmonds checklist, in county checklist format thanks to Laurie Knittle at Washington Birder, is available now. We have added a couple of new species and revised the abundance code for several others. We have documented 261 species in Edmonds waters and within the city limits. If you would like a copy, please send your request to checklistedmonds at gmail.com.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, Wa