[Tweeters] Emperor Goose Clallam County

Vincent Lucas vincentlucas5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:59:33 PST 2014

Thanks to a heads up from Michael Barry, I was able to find the Emperor
Goose that has been staying within the political boundaries of Jefferson
County near Gardiner. The bird is staying with the flock of Canada Geese
but its now in a farm field on Knapp Rd. just both of US Rte. 101. There's
been a steady heavy rain all day. Since I'm not Really into football or
sports, I'm not glued to my TV watching the big game. BTW, aren't "sea
hawks" Ospreys? Why isn't the team called that name? :-)

--
Vincent Lucas
Sequim, WA
vincentlucas5 at gmail.com