[Tweeters] Sandhill Cranes at Fairfield County Park in SW Monroe

Hank hank.heiberg at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 12:58:49 PST 2014

The power is out at Lake Joy so Karen and I went car birding. At Fairfield County south of Lake Tye in Monroe we saw the four Sandhill Cranes that have been frequenting the area recently. The wind was gusting and it was pouring, but we were able to see the Sandhill Cranes on the far side of the field as well as numerous other more common species of birds. We celebrated with cookies at a bakery in Monroe.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, Wa
hankdotheibergatyahoodotcom