[Tweeters] Hummer activity

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sat Jan 11 10:24:12 PST 2014

Morning Tweeters -

A pair of Anna's are out front "dancing" around. I'd been "hearing" the J-Dive and was surprised this would take place in a heavy breeze. I know it's time for the Hummer Hook up. Hoping they will decide to nest in our garden this year. I think I've been seeing some "tugs" on the nesting ball.

I always hear about them nesting right next to houses in rhodies. Any way to encourage this? I've got the perfect rhody right under our front window which is where I just saw the "dance".

So, I'll be watching Hummers and Hawks today!!!

Go Hawks! Hummers Stay!

Caryn / Wedgwood