[Tweeters] "Blue Geese" Vancouver Lake area

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 7 08:37:01 PST 2014

hi all ... for those of you who like trying to find the "oddities"
... last week Tait and Vanessa found a "B;ue Goose" among the
THOUSANDS of Snow Geese which often are found along Lower River Road
in the Vancouver Lake area ... since we live close, Gene and I have
been going out there trying to find him ... unfortunately the
thousands of Snow Geese often aren't found ... but yesterday the
flock was in the fields across from the VanLake flushing channel ...
and we FOUND a "Blue Goose" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

well, later that evening I looked up the picture of Tait and
Vanessa's Blue Goose ... and it was a DIFFERENT GOOSE !!!! ... theirs
was all dark body with white head ... ours was a dark upper body with
gray breast and under body, with the white head ...

so folks, if you find the flock keep your eyes open ... there are at
least TWO "Blue Geese" around ...

Lyn
Vancouver, Wa.

Lyn Topinka