[Tweeters] FBOY Skagit Cty, SBOY and TBOY Whatcom Cty

Dave Templeton crazydave65 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:29:28 PST 2014

drove up the road to see the eagles on the nooksack. fog frm fall city all
the way north until i5 crossed the skagit river. so, my first bird for
2014 was in a flock of trumpeter swans near bow hill. second bird on 542
nearing mosquito lake road was in a flock of rock pigeons. how mundane is
that. third bird was a single bald eagle who welcomed me to the nooksack
river. lots of folks w/ bigass lenses there and well over a hundred eagles
and eight or ten times that many gulls of varied ilk.

good a way as any to welcome in the new year.

regards,

dave templeton
fall city, wa

crazydave65atgmaildaughtcom

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; it's already tomorrow
in Australia." Charles Schultz