[Tweeters] Rusty blackbird Ridgefield, Clark Co., WA

Bob Flores rflores_2 at msn.com
Wed Jan 1 13:18:42 PST 2014

Hi All,

I went to the location last night, 45th Avenue and 15th Street in Ridgefield, where the rusty has been seen lately. I found one and thought i had another as well as two brown-headed cowbirds. I returned to the site this morning around 0930 but the fog was so strong it was hard to id birds on the wires. I returned again about noon and found no birds. I drove around found small flocks of mixed "blackbirds" but no rusty or cowbirds.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

Sent from my iPad