[Tweeters] Great Horned Pair

Dayna Yalowicki dlwicki at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 16:42:01 PST 2014

Wow! Such a treat last night, I awoke early this morning at 2:32 a.m. to the calling of 2 Great Horned Owls, which must have been very near the house as it was quite loud. Every winter I hear them but never so close, I would have to strain to hear or open a window. Since I almost never wake up during the night, I can only assume that their lovely hooting actually woke me up! The conversation went on for about 10 minutes before they moved on to a point barely audible and then gone entirely. Another reason to love winter!

Dayna Yalowicki
Bothell, Wa
Dlwicki at comcast.net

Buy Free Range