[Tweeters] Re: Edmonds Brants

Terry Sisson terry_sisson at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 19:55:14 PST 2014

Dennis, Carol, &  Tweeters:  A few days ago I was birding Hood Canal and counted 382 Brant. They were well off shore, about half way between Union and Potlatch State Park in The Great Bend part of the canal. I also needed a scope to ID them. They appeared to be resting. None of them looked like they were feeding.Terry SissonOlympia