[Tweeters] a tempting tease to join the Gray's Harbor CBC group

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 13:08:01 PST 2014

Though I am unable to head out to help with this Christmas Bird Count on Jan. 3, maybe there are a few of you who might consider making a day of it after seeing what Dianna Moore and others of the Coastal Raptor Group have seen out at Ocean Shores recently - 1. one of the banded Peregrines from late summer/early fall; 2. a rare sighting of a Short-eared Owl. Here's a link to my Flickr album where you can view these 2:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7eFtZu

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net