[Tweeters] Grays Harbor CBC

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Mon Dec 29 10:52:15 PST 2014

Hi folks...I have been reading the CBC posts and am frankly jealous of the
numbers of people who show up to do some of these areas. We are short this
year for ours, Saturday, Jan 3rd, so if anyone would like to get out and do
some birding this coming Saturday, let me know. The weather looks pretty
good, with partly cloudy skies in the morning and increasing clouds as the
day goes on. Only a 20% chance of rain for now, and a high temp of 50
degrees, with winds "light and variable"...perfect birding weather.

And for those of you interested in razor clamming, Saturday's 5:52pm low
tide is a clam tide. How can you resist!

Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores