[Tweeters] Skagit raptors....short-eared owls, harriers, hawk, eagles

Mike Hamilton mikeham44 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 21:13:55 PST 2014

Raptors were out of control in the Skagit delta area today. Short-eared owls and northern harriers were on the rampage at West-90. Eagles are flooding into the area. And there are so many red-tailed hawks on power poles that I thought I saw one standing on another one’s shoulders, but maybe it was my imagination.

Anyway, photos from West-90 and the Wylie Rd. area are on my website......

http://www.mikehamilton.biz

Mike Hamilton
Sammamish, WA
mikeham44 at comcast.net