[Tweeters] Bird ID from tail feather

Mike M strix.nebulosa1987 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:55:18 PST 2014

Roger and Tweeters,

I’m not sure if you have had much response yet but you might to take a look at the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s Feather Atlas. It is was set up for just this sort of inquiry. This is a great site I use fairly often. If you are not familiar with it check it out at: http://www.fws.gov/lab/featheratlas/

Mike