[Tweeters] Stevens and Lincoln Countiies

Terry Little terry at crossoverchurch.info
Wed Dec 24 06:49:13 PST 2014

Hello,

Yesterday, my son Joshua and I spent the day birding the southern end of
Stevens County and northern part of Lincoln County. Here are some of the
birds we enjoyed:

Stevens - Tum Tum - PINE GROSBEAK

Stevens - Corskscrew Canyon Burn: BLACK BACKED WOODPECKER (2 males)

Stevens - Avista Dam overlook - Canyon Wren

Stevens - Spokane Indian Reservation - BLACK BACKED WOODPECKER (1 female)
near Turtle Lk, Cassin's Finch, WHITE HEADED WOODPECKER (2). We had 65
woodpeckers for the day (6 species). At one place we counted 22 Hairy
Woodpeckers standing in one spot.

Lincoln - Seven Bays - Barrow's Goldeneyes, Pine Siskins, 75 Bohemian
Waxwings

Lincoln - Hawk Creek Canyon - Virginia Rail (2), Marsh Wren,

Lincoln - Detour Rd - Short eared Owl

Blessings and Merry Christmas
Terry Little
Mead, Wa