[Tweeters] Pine Siskins

Neil and Carleen Zimmerman n3zims at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 14:25:59 PST 2014

Hello Tweeters,
It does seem like the Siskin shortage is over for now. We have been feeding about 15-20 here in Brier for the last week. We have a flock of about 40-50 cruising the neighborhood. There have been some good size flocks in Discovery Park for at least a month. I have been trying to look for Redpolls but it is hard to see anything when they are back lit and tree top level. A few years ago, we found some Redpolls with a flock of Pine Siskins on the Seattle CBC in Discovery Park. I will keep looking.

Neil Zimmerman
Brier, WA