[Tweeters] sikes lake golden eagles

Dave Tee crazydave65 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:16:41 PST 2014

East king county washington. Off hwy 203, north of carnation. Turn onto carnation farm road from 203 (roughly west) and drive until you cross the river and reach camp Corey. As you pass the camp the road hangs on the side of a steep hill. Sikes lake is intermittently visible below you. Turn right at t intersection. Road crosses Sikes lake by means of trestle bridge. Several places to pull off in that area. Birds are often in trees on the hill you just drove on, not hang out anywhere in the area. Birds are not there all the time. If u get a map, the lake is often labeled. I'm sending this from phone so other street numbers not listed. I remember the trestle bridge street as 284th, but I am old and undependable. Good luck.x