[Tweeters] Best Nature Books of 2014

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:42:51 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I just shared my choices for the best nature books choices for 2014:

http://gu.com/p/44773/stw

these books, all beautifully written, explore the connection between people
and plants or animals, and also how this connection is facilitated by
modern technology, especially citizen science via the internet. all
interesting themes, and all worth spending some time reading and thinking
about. And all are worthy books for anyone's christmas or holiday gift
list, either for others or for yourselves!

cheers,

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [*Virgil, *Aeneid*, 1.461
ff.]