[Tweeters] Arboretum Pine Grosbeak - Yes!

Kathy Hartman kathartman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 11:58:27 PST 2014

I was standing/walking around with Todd S., Doug B., and Tina C. (hope I got everyone's name right) from about 8:45 to 10:00 - no bird. I walked over to the lake for a bit, then ran into Doug and Tina again by the visitor center - still no bird. Then I was walking home through the mountain ash area, and the grosbeak was there at the top of one of the mountain ashes that she's been seen in a lot. So Todd, Doug, and Tina, go back and try again!
I attached a pic of the tree she was in to my ebird checklist. The tree is at the south end of the mountain ash area, and the picture was taken looking south. She was in the middle tree.
Kathy HartmanSeattle, WAkathartman at yahoo.com