[Tweeters] Binoculars for sale

Susan Myers myers_susan at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 15 12:23:23 PST 2014

Hi all,

This is my first post to Tweeters, so to start with I’d like to thank you all for this wonderful resource and your generosity with posting birding info here. It’s a great resource!

Anyway, my posting now concerns a pair of Swarovski binoculars I am selling. Hope nobody minds me posting this here, I was advised that it would be fine to do so. Details as follows:
Swarovski SLC 10x42 WB
recently totally refurbished with new strap, cap and casing, they are like new
price: $900
They are brilliant binoculars and I’m only selling them because I have a couple of lighter pairs. That said, even though they are a bit on the heavy side, the quality of the optics are second to none.

If by any chance you are interested, please drop me a line at myers_susan at yahoo.com.au.

cheers,
Susan

— — — — —