[Tweeters] Texas birding 11/23-12/9, 2014

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 22:42:44 PST 2014

Tweeters:

Had a business trip to TX during the indicated period which included weekends and a few early mornings weekday for birding. While I missed the visit of our Skagit Spotted Redshank, I lucked out near Muleshoe NWR with the COMMON CRANE. As expected, the birding down there was simply terrific, with 188 species found over the time. For those interested in Texas birds, I've just posted over 60 brand-new photos and a few videos to:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14115261@N05/page1/?details=1

I took a lot of photos of Le Conte's Sparrow especially, an incredibly photogenic species.

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens
mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com