[Tweeters] New Bird Blog

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Fri Dec 12 21:51:53 PST 2014

Hello All,

Just wanted you to check out the new bird/wildlife blog I was invited to
write once a month for Tourism Walla Walla. This blog can be found on FB
under "Visit Walla Walla" or on their web site under Tourism Walla Walla
then go to "About Walla Walla" go down to blog and punch it. It is a
great opportunity for education on all types of species and conservation
education. So I have written two species accounts so far. I also have
written 38 "Wild Files" wildlife columns for the Walla Walla Union
Bulletin-they come out in the "diversions" section once a month. Take a
look and enjoy.
Later Mike Denny

--
MIKE & MERRYLYNN DENNY
BIRDING THE BEAUTIFUL WALLA WALLA VALLEY