[Tweeters] Sikes Lake golden eagle on a better day

Mike Hamilton mikeham44 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 18:15:59 PST 2014

After yesterday’s miserable golden eagle chasing episode at Sikes Lake, today was much more obliging regarding both weather and the eagle. I first saw him high up in a fir tree across the road from the lake. He then flew to the old snag at the north end of the lake. This was a staging post for several hunting sorties that were unsuccessful. Finally, he headed south, not to be seen again today. Photos of all this are the top of my website at:

http://www.mikehamilton.biz

Mike Hamilton
Sammamish, WA
mikeham44 at comcast.net