[Tweeters] RFI: Purple Martin Gourd at Shilshole needs a home

Marcus Roening Marcus.D.Roening at gsk.com
Wed Dec 10 16:50:32 PST 2014

Hi Tweets,

Looking for someone who is working with the Purple Martins at Shilshole Bay in Seattle. Through a circuitous route, the property manager of the Sunset West Condominium, called me about a Purple Martin gourd house that floated up on their property and wondered if "we'd" like it back to put up again.

I have the contact information for the gentleman, who's holding onto the house in the maintenance room until someone can pick it up.

Thanks,

Marcus Roening
Tacoma WA
marcus.d.roening at GSK.com