[Tweeters] CBC useful app

Kelly Cassidy highsteppe at icloud.com
Tue Dec 9 20:24:26 PST 2014

I just downloaded this app for my iPad. Very cool, especially if you are not quite sure where the circle ends on a road leading out of the circle. The Moscow-Pullman circle center was shifted a little to the northeast. My understanding has been that the center is where the highway intersects the state line. I hope that's right because I reported the change.

Kelly Cassidy
Pullman, WA