[Tweeters] Asotin County Owls

Keith Carlson kec201814 at cableone.net
Tue Dec 9 14:36:25 PST 2014

Thanks to a phone call from Rick Welle, Catherine Temple and I were able to join Rick in a three owl day.
Barred Owl Asotin- - North of Tennis Courts, East of Football field, Chief Looking Glass Park
https://www.flickr.com/photos/birddog/15798958568/

Western Screech Owl Just South of Tennis courts, Chief Looking Glass Park This guy was really buried in a Spruce.

Northern Saw-whet Owl Returned to same place as last week in large Spruce middle parking area , Swallows Park.

We thought about getting greedy and going for a four owl day with the resident GH Owls at Asotin Slough, but ran out of time.

Keith E. Carlson
Lewiston