[Tweeters] Slightly off topic, but relevant: Editorial in today's Olympian regarding WDFW ExecutiveDirector position

Diane W diane_weinstein at msn.com
Sun Dec 7 14:01:04 PST 2014

The primary mandate for WDFW under RCW 77.04.012 is to protect, preserve,
and perpetuate our state’s wildlife. It therefore seems rather unethical
for WDFW to allow special interest groups to decide the fate of our state’s
wildlife, just because they contribute the most to the WDFW budget. They
are in essence putting the fate of our state’s wildlife up for the highest
bid.

Diane Weinstein
Issaquah