[Tweeters] Edmonds birds 12/3-4/14

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 22:03:09 PST 2014

Wednesday's avian highlights included a Townsend's warbler at the Willow Creek fish hatchery and two Eurasian wigeons among a small flock of American wigeons at Brackett's Landing.   Black scoters were hanging out off Sunset Ave Thursday afternoon.    Scroll down page 68 for photos and narrative:Wldlife of Edmonds, WA. 2014 - Page 68
I have not seen the snowy owl at the marina since the big storm last Saturday.  My photos of the large waves pounding the Edmonds waterfront can be seen here:http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?11366-Big-Waves-11-29-14

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA