[Tweeters] No Edmonds Snowy Owl

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 16:05:37 PST 2014

The Edmonds waterfront got pounded Saturday by high waves created by a combination of high tides and high winds.   The breakwater where the snowy was spotted last week was constantly pummeled by the waves.  You can see my photos  by clicking on this link.
http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?11366-Big-Waves-11-29-14

I walked the marina, including a trip down to the fuel dock,  around noon and  did not see the owl.  The Pacific loon and western grebe, which had been regulars off the fishing pier for a week, were also no-shows.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA