[Tweeters] late Savannah Sparrow at the UBNA

Doug Plummer 2doug at dougplummer.com
Mon Dec 1 11:02:28 PST 2014

"He's not supposed to be here," I thought, when I saw a Savannah Sparrow foraging alongside the Lincoln's Sparrows at the Fill this morning. When I ran into Connie on the way out she confirmed that this late a sighting was unusual and that I ought to let the world know. Here's the photo. https://flic.kr/p/qdVR3f

The sparrow flock is on the western part of the loop path, south of Whakiakum Lane, where they always are, except when they're not.

Doug Plummer
Seattle

206.523.2525
www,dougplummer.com