[Tweeters] Black Headed confirmation/ Bullock's O. possible? Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Aug 31 17:38:05 PDT 2014

Hi Tweeters -

While making peach pie we looked out and spotted a more recognizably marked Black Headed Grosbeak. But while he was here, we noticed two what seemed to be Bullock's Oriole females. Has anyone else been seeing these? Too large for finches or pine siskins. White wingbars and very yellow breast and rump.

Back to baking and cooking. Headed to Whidbey on T/W so will report if I see anything cool up there.

Caryn / Wedgwood