[Tweeters] A Honeysuckle Summer | Union Bay Watch

Larry Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 12:22:19 PDT 2014

Tweeter's

This week's post starts out with hummingbirds in a honeysuckle bush and ends with a more seldom seen juvenile bird on a kingfisher's perch. It all happens on the edge of Duck Bay just southwest of Foster Island. Check it out at:

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-honeysuckle-summer.html

Pif you have time please double check that I have identified the birds correctly. In particular there is one small bird in a willow tree that I do not remember having photographed before.

Thank you!

Have a great day on Union Bay…where nature lives in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubell at comcast dot net