[Tweeters] Missing species

Jeffrey Baker jeffrey158 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 15:40:45 PDT 2014

For the first time since moving into my current home in 2002, I had Juncos breed and spend the entire Summer months in my yard. There were many immature ones which points to local breeding. I have no feeders due to neighborhood cats and the illnesses that feeders can pass on. Just a wide variety of natives on a regular city lot. Go figure?

Jeff Baker
West Seattle