[Tweeters] N. Cascades 8/23-25 (Skagit Co) posted to flickr, no luck on Ebird

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:34:00 PDT 2014

Tweeters:

I just posted nine photos to flickr (https://www.flickr.com/photos/14115261@N05) from the two-part report made yesterday from extreme n.e. Skagit Co. Don't get your hopes up of great photography--I gambled on a Nikon and mostly lost. I zoomed the PINE GROSBEAK some and it seems to help a bit, but the DUSKY FLY can really only be made out as an Empid. Ebird on the other hand was a total bust for some reason, guess it doesn't like observers to use the "Add Species" feature.

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens
mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com