[Tweeters] Buff-breasted sandpiper and ruddy turnstone blood ponds, Walla Walla County

Kevin Black kevblack787 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:45:54 PDT 2014

Hey All,

The Buff-breasted Sandpiper continued for my girlfriend and I from 6:30-7:00. Before I saw the Buff-Breasted Sandpiper a non-breeding plumage RUDDY TURNSTONE hopped up on gravel divider between the blood ponds then flew to the pond farther from the road.

Who knows what might pop up at the blood ponds next! :-)

Good Birding,

Kevin Black
Kennewick, WA

Sent from my iPhone