[Tweeters] Space available on September 7 Columbia Basin trip

Scott Downes downess at charter.net
Mon Aug 25 18:58:17 PDT 2014

Tweets,
There are spots still open for the September 7th (Sunday) WOS trip to the Vantage and the Columbia Basin. Specifically we’ll meet in Vantage and bird a couple of known migrant traps around Vantage in the morning and then head to Potholes area where we’ll work on a mixture of passerine and shorebird migrants. If interested in knowing more about the trip, either check out the field trip page on WOS: http://wos.org/fieldtrips.html or email me at downess at charter.net.

Thanks

Scott Downes
downess at charter.net
Yakima WA