[Tweeters] Great Stevens and Ferry Birds

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Sat Aug 23 14:55:13 PDT 2014

I'm having a pretty stellar afternoon along Lake Roosevelt and wanted to share some birds. As of the time of this post a lone Double Crested Cormorant is on the log booms in Ferry viewed from Northport Flat Creek Rd 3 miles Niorth of the Kettle Falls Bridge. DCCO is nearly impossible in this county. Earlier I had an EAGR among a large grebe flock at Barnaby Creek north of Inchelium. And before catching the ferry from the Stevens County side a Mew Gull was loafing at the Gifford Campground boat launch. Think I'll by a lottery ticket when I get to Omak tonight.

Tom Mansfield on Sherman Pasd

Sent from my iPhone