[Tweeters] a bird-themed citizen science video game

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:35:16 PDT 2014

hey tweets,

thanks to my pals, currently at IOC26 in Tokyo who are sharing so many
wonderful things with me via twitter, i've got something fun to share with
all of you, too.

do you love hidden object video games? do you like helping scientists with
their research? if so, you will LOVE this research project into the
evolution of egg camouflage for three species of ground-nesting birds. it's
citizen science and yes, it's so much fun! give it a go here:

https://nightjar.exeter.ac.uk/egglab/

i warn you: it's fun, it's interesting and dang, but it's addictive.

cheers,

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://about.me/grrlscientist <http://gplus.to/grrlscientist>
http://www.grrlscientist.net/
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [*Virgil, *Aeneid*, 1.461
ff.]