[Tweeters] Edmonds Marsh Merlin

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 14:56:10 PDT 2014

How appropriate Michael brought up the merlin, as I saw it again this morning (Monday, 8/18) chasing killdeer on the south side of the marsh.   My photos were not very good, but it was still identifiable.  A friend of mine saw it at the same time from the Pt. Edwards walkway.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA