[Tweeters] Willing to speak to save a few birds?

james.fiero51 at gmail.com james.fiero51 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 12:49:35 PDT 2014

I have had a call from a Shoreline homeowner's Association requesting help in finding a speaker to give a short talk about the harm caused by free ranging cats to our local wildlife, birds in particular. The date of the meeting is Sept. 3, it would be in the evening around 7 pm.
Anyone who is passionate on this subject and willing to spend a few minutes giving a personal appeal to 30 or so homeowners to keep their cats indoors can contact me and I can will pass along the contact info.

Jim Fiero
Seattle, Wa
James dot fiero51 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad