[Tweeters] Eide Road (Snohomish Co) shorebirds

Joe Sweeney sweeneyfit at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 23:56:48 PDT 2014

The next time you are driving south on Eide Road, check the small pond on the right (west) side of Eide Road (the pond is only about 100 yards after you turn off SR-532).

That small water source featured some nice birds today, 8/13/14, between 11:45am and 12:30pm, including a SOLITARY SANDPIPER, LESSER YELLOWLEGS, WESTERN SANDPIPER, LEAST SANDPIPER and a DOWITCHER (sp), and I didn't have to get out of my car to enjoy them.

Joe Sweeney
NE Seattle
sweeneyfit at mac dot com