[Tweeters] Looking for a good home-Snowy Plovers

D. Gluckman cgluckman at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 09:41:36 PDT 2014

My wife and I are downsizing binoculars in weight (too much camera gear) and are looking for a good home for our low use Swarovski 10 x 42 El 6.3 degree binoculars if anyone in Tweetersville is interested before we put them on Craig's list. These aren't the Rangefinders but are the best birding binoculars I've ever used. Will sell for half the new price. Contact me off line if you're interested. Anyone seen the Snowy Plovers near Midway Beach south of Grays Harbor recently. We're thinking of heading that way next week to get some better shots of these little guys. Thanks.

David Gluckman
Pt. Townsend, WA
360.531.3325